Tag Archives: Jon Kyl
- Online poker opponent returns to the US Senate
7 September 2018
Jon Kyl, one of the men behind the poker industry-changing Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 (UIGEA), is coming back to the U.S. Senate.
- Kyl, Heller claim GOP support for poker bill; California’s 2013 intrastate plans
12 December 2012
Senators Jon Kyl and Dean Heller claim sufficient GOP support for Harry Reid poker bill; California plans online poker push in January
- Asian Gaming and Hospitality Congress – Day 2 Summary
28 November 2012
In gambling news, Angelia Ongs brings us this Day 2 Summary Video of the Asian Gaming & Hospitality Congress from the Galaxy Macau.
- Dealer’s Choice: Giving Thanks
23 November 2012
Jason Kirk shares his thoughts about online poker and wants to see it continue to be a great pastime ought to be thankful for Harry Reid.
- Harry Reid, Jon Kyl express pessimism on federal online poker bill’s chances
16 November 2012
Senators Harry Reid and Jon Kyl express pessimism on federal online poker bill passing lame duck session of Congress.
- Mickey Charles talks about Mobile, US Regulation and The Sportsbook Industry
2 November 2012
In gaming news, Mickey Charles, President and CEO of the sportsnetwork.com talks about sportsbetting and mobile devices in the industry.
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
15 October 2012