Tag Archives: johnny chan
- WSOP review: Main Event record missed; defending champion Cynn through
9 July 2019
The World Series of Poker Main Event failed to break the Main Event attendance record, but the 8,569 figure represents the second-largest field size in the past 50-years and the fourth successive year that the attendance has increased.
- Johnny Chan joins the rake free crypto poker room No Limit Coin Poker
25 July 2018
Johnny Chan, is the new face of the first rake free crypto online poker room, No Limit Coin Poker, based on the Evenbet poker platform.
- Frontier Capital greenlights Philippine casino acquisition
10 November 2015
There’s no stopping Australia-listed FCG from acquiring Stotsenberg Hotel and Casablanca Casino in the Philippines’ Clark Freeport Zone.
- Pro Files: Johnny Chan, The “Orient Express”
18 June 2015
In this episode of Pro Files, Calvinayre.com takes us through Johnny Chan's poker career and his personal life.
- Johnny Chan to Chair Frontier Capital Group in Mongolian National Lottery Bid
6 May 2015
10-time WSOP bracelet winner, Johnny Chan, will chair Frontier Capital Group as they attempt to acquire the Mongolian National Lottery.
- Breakout Gaming Announce Initial Coin Offering
21 October 2014
Breakout Gaming have announced plans to host an Initial Coin Offering for their cryptocurrency: Breakout Coin on Oct 21st 14:00 UTC/GMT.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
31 March 2017
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
18 July 2016
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
19 February 2014