Tag Archives: John Penrose
- Private members bill would require online gambling firms to hold UK license
January 28, 2012
Tory MP Matthew Hancock introduces bill that would require online gambling firms to hold UK license if they wish to serve UK punters.
- UK Health Lottery under fire; online gambling reform may not happen until 2014
January 21, 2012
UK Health Lottery setup questioned by parliamentary committee; John Penrose suggests online gambling reform might not happen this session
- Racing debate at Westminster; Bet-At-Home Q3 results; Betdaq goes to the dogs
November 23, 2011
Westminster hosts debate on future UK gaming laws as they pertain to racing; Bet-At-Home Q3 numbers; Betdaq sponsors new greyhound league
- EU prepares for gambling vote as UK holds licensing hearings
November 11, 2011
As the EU prepares to vote on proposals to create pan-European gambling law, UK holds hearings on changes to domestic online gambling law.
- Harris Hagan Law Discuss EU Gambling Regulations
November 2, 2011
Mike O'Donnell chats with John Hagan and Marcos Charif about gambling regulations in the EU.
- UK minister critical of EU plans
October 20, 2011
UK MP John Penrose has been critical of plans by the EU to harmonize gambling rules
Landing International OKs Les Ambassadeurs Club and Casino sale
September 8, 2017
BGO announces the removal of wagering requirements on all bonus cash
September 18, 2017