Tag Archives: John Pappas
- Poker Players Alliance ramps up online gambling push in Pennsylvania
November 25, 2015
Pennsylvania poker players we are so close, and with your help we will soon have regulated online poker in your state.
- Interview with John Pappas of Poker Players Alliance
March 4, 2015
John Pappas of Poker Players Alliance shares what he learned at the G2E iGaming Congress & gave update on federal online poker legislation.
- G2E 2014 Day 1 recap: iGaming Congress
September 30, 2014
The biggest gambling industry expo of the year, the G2E has officially begun, attracting thousands of delegates from around the globe.
- PPA director claims DOJ has approved $82m in Full Tilt Poker remissions
January 23, 2014
Poker Players Alliance director John Pappas claims the US Dept. of Justice has approved 30k remission claims by Full Tilt Poker's US players
- Recap of House Energy & Commerce Subcommittee Hearing on “The State of Online Gaming”
December 10, 2013
The US House of Representatives' Subcommittee on Commerce, Manufacturing and Trade holds yet another online gambling hearing.
- Garden City Group Confirm That Full Tilt Points Are Valueless in US Facing Accounts
October 18, 2013
Garden City Group have confirmed that all non monetary items in US facing Full Tilt Poker accounts are worthless.
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013