Tag Archives: John O’Reilly
- UK gambling operator Rank Group appoints new CEO
May 2, 2018
Rank has tapped John O’Reilly for the position, capitalizing on his extensive career that spans over 25 years.
- Getting up Close and Personal in Betting
November 16, 2015
The key importance of being in tune w/ the customer always remained the biggest differential between the fast growing online sportsbooks.
- Ex-Ladbrokes/Coral online chief John O’Reilly joins gaming technology business Grand Parade as non-executive chairman
October 30, 2015
Grand Parade is delighted that John O’Reilly and Martyn Miller are set to join a significantly boosted management team.
- Old and stuffy Ladbrokes to launch new and improved in-play product
August 14, 2010
Ladbrokes to launch improved in-play product, the first phase of which will be rolled out in two months time.
- Heads roll as Lads restructure
August 5, 2010
John O'Reilly has been relieved of his duties at Ladbrokes after 18 years at the company, as they report discouraging first half results in 2010
What makes bet365 so successful?
June 26, 2013