Tag Archives: John Campos
- Black Friday banker Campos gets 3 months; New York, Texas credit betting busts
June 27, 2012
Black Friday banker John Campos sentenced to three months in prison; online credit betting operations in New York and Texas court actions
- Judge accepts Black Friday banker John Campos’ plea agreement
April 21, 2012
Judge Kaplan agrees to accept the sweetheart plea deal worked out between US Attorneys and former SunFirst Bank vice-chairman John Campos.
- Judge rejects Campos plea deal, suggests prosecutors “walking away” from case
March 28, 2012
The judge overseeing the case of Black Friday indictee John Campos questions the deal prosecutors struck with the ex-SunFirst Bank executive
- Black Friday’s Campos pleads guilty; AGCC exonerated in Peter Dean FTP report
March 27, 2012
Black Friday indictee John Campos reaches plea deal with prosecutors; Dean report exonerates Alderney Gambling Control Commission re FTP
- Black Friday defendant Chad Elie pleads guilty to conspiracy
In a surprise move, Black Friday payment processing defendant Chad Elie pleads guilty to one count of conspiracy two weeks before trial.
- Ex-processor Daniel Tzvetkoff to testify against Black Friday’s Campos and Elie
March 21, 2012
Former payment processor Daniel Tzvetkoff to testify against Black Friday defendants John Campos and Chad Elie on April 9.
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
October 15, 2012
Absolute Poker’s Scott Tom released after week in US jail
October 9, 2017
Why the phrase “Poker is a Game of Skill” is nonsensical
June 29, 2011