Tag Archives: John Boyle
- Boylesports founder giving up CEO role, mulling deal for 100 UK betting shops
June 5, 2017
John Boyle, founder of Irish bookmaker Boylesports, plans to give up the CEO role he's held for the past five years and transition to chairman.
- Boylesports expands Irish retail network
January 20, 2015
Boylesports, has expanded its land-based network in the country to over 200 sites after it acquired six outlets from Tully Bookmakers.
- Boylesports Owner a Former ‘Boozy Van Driver’
March 17, 2014
John Boyle opens up about his battles with the booze and how it led to him creating Ireland’s largest chain of privately owned bookmakers.
- Boylesports to Offer Free Wi-Fi in All 192 Shops
March 10, 2014
Boylesports to Offer Free Wi-Fi to its punters in a nationwide exercise that will see 192 shops providing the free service.
- Boylesports Turn Their Attention to Real Estate
February 17, 2014
Boylesports turn their attention to Real Estate as the owner John Boyle unveils plans to purchase several properties across Ireland
- Boylesports Eyeing Up British Expansion
December 30, 2013
Boylesports founder, John Boyle, is eyeing up a move into the British retail market ‘within 5 yrs,’ according to reports in the Irish Times.
Ireland’s top amateur sports body bans all betting sponsorship
February 24, 2018
BoyleSports founder names son-in-law Conor Gray new CEO
July 24, 2017
Playtech BGT Sports extends BoyleSports deal
March 28, 2017