Tag Archives: joe francis
- Wynn v. Chanos slander suit dismissed with prejudice; Wynn gets Girls Gone Wild cash
March 4, 2015
Steve Wynn's slander suit against fund manager Jim Chanos dismissed with prejudice; Wynn to see some of Girls Gone Wild bankruptcy cash.
- Wynn judgment against Joe Francis upheld; DOJ lose bid to delay Wynn v. Okada suit
May 3, 2014
Court upholds Steve Wynn's $7.5m judgment against Girls Gone Wild founder Joe Francis; DOJ loses bid to delay Wynn v. Okada civil suit.
- The Legal Drama Surrounding Wynn Resorts
September 25, 2012
In casino business news, Vince Martin shares his insights about the long-running feud between Steve Wynn and Kazuo Okada.
- Joe Francis owes Steve Wynn another $20m; Sands grilled over Jacobs data
September 12, 2012
A jury orders Joe Francis to pay Steve Wynn $20m in punitive damages for slandering Wynn; LVS attorneys grilled over Steve Jacobs data
- Joe Francis loses defamation suit, must pay Steve Wynn $20m (and maybe more)
September 10, 2012
A jury has found Joe Francis guilty of defamation and awarded Wynn Resorts chairman Steve Wynn compensatory damages of $20m .
- Quincy Jones says Joe Francis lying about Steve Wynn death threat email
September 6, 2012
Quincy Jones has denied claim by Joe 'Girls Gone Wild' Francis that Steve Wynn threatened to kill Francis over unpaid casino marker.
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018