Tag Archives: Joe Brennan
- CasinoAffiliatePrograms.com Hosts Legal Roundtable Webinar With Industry Experts
October 21, 2013
CasinoAffiliatePrograms.com will be hosting four experts as they discuss some of the burning questions of the iGaming audience.
- Weekly Poll – The Bad Actors Clause
August 2, 2013
In this week's poll, we asked our readers what they thought of the Bad Actors Clause.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Online gambling in New Jersey Part 2: Bad Actor Clause
June 13, 2013
In gambling news, Becky Liggero talks to Joe Brennan Jr. of iMega about how varying definitions influence Interstate Compacting.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Online gambling in New Jersey Part 1: Interstate Compacting
June 6, 2013
In gambling news, Rebecca Liggero talks to Joe Brennan Jr. of iMega about the Interstate Compacts within the juridsdictions of New Jersey.
- iGaming North America Conference Recap: Day 1
February 20, 2013
The 3rd annual iGaming North America opened giving attendees an overview of the online gambling industry has been – and where it is going.
- Kentucky online gambling domain name case resumes
September 23, 2010
Despite written affidavits, the hearing was focused on whether the iMEGA and Interactive Gaming Council IGC have standing.