Tag Archives: Joe Brennan Jr
- US fantasy operators push the boundaries of legal sports betting
May 18, 2017
WinView raises $12m in funding for its free-play in-play sports betting app, while FastPick.com preps real-money parlay fantasy offering in New Jersey.
- Is opposing the UK government on POCT a bad idea?
April 10, 2014
There are several reasons that can be picked for either side of the Point of Consumption Tax debate.
- Global iGaming Summit and Expo Day 3 Summary and Highlights
April 26, 2013
The final day of the combined GiGse and Social Casino summit has concluded and the event served perfectly as a ground for questions and debate.
- Department of Justice files brief arguing ban on New Jersey sports bets is constitutionally okay
February 3, 2013
US Department of Justice files brief arguing against New Jersey's claims that the federal PASPA sports bet prohibitions are unconstitutional
- Top 10 Online Gambling Industry Twitter Accounts from 2012
December 27, 2012
To stay on top of industry news and your social media game in 2013, here’s 10 twitter accounts from 2012 that you should consider following.
- How can half a trillion dollars not be prevalent?
November 1, 2012
Jamie Hinks talks to iMEGA President Joe Brennan Jr. about all things sports betting.
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
October 15, 2012
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018