Tag Archives: Joe Asher
- New York senate explores legal sports betting possibilities
24 January 2018
New York senators heard from sports betting stakeholders on how the state should best pursue a legal sports betting market.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Top 5 sessions to attend at GiGse 2016
21 April 2016
For those of you with jammed schedules, here are the five sessions at GiGse 2016 I recommend you try to squeeze in.
- Nevada regulators find fault with daily fantasy sports’ exceptionalism
8 March 2016
Nevada Gaming Policy Committee considers how to regulate daily fantasy sports operators who refuse to admit they're in gambling business.
- Fanduel funding round raises $275 million
14 July 2015
Fanduel has raised $275 million in its latest funding round, which values the company “well north of $1b."
- William Hill US boss says New Jersey sportsbook “built out and ready to go”
12 October 2014
New Jersey wins one-week delay to file latest sports betting court brief; William Hill US CEO Joe Asher says Monmouth sportsbook ready to go
- New Jersey sports betting anything but a slam dunk
9 September 2014
Despite Gov. Christie's announcement that New Jersey won't enforce state laws against sports betting, confusion and trepidation abound.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017