Tag Archives: Joe Asher
- Becky’s Affiliated: Top 5 sessions to attend at GiGse 2016
April 21, 2016
For those of you with jammed schedules, here are the five sessions at GiGse 2016 I recommend you try to squeeze in.
- Nevada regulators find fault with daily fantasy sports’ exceptionalism
March 8, 2016
Nevada Gaming Policy Committee considers how to regulate daily fantasy sports operators who refuse to admit they're in gambling business.
- Fanduel funding round raises $275 million
July 14, 2015
Fanduel has raised $275 million in its latest funding round, which values the company “well north of $1b."
- William Hill US boss says New Jersey sportsbook “built out and ready to go”
October 12, 2014
New Jersey wins one-week delay to file latest sports betting court brief; William Hill US CEO Joe Asher says Monmouth sportsbook ready to go
- New Jersey sports betting anything but a slam dunk
September 9, 2014
Despite Gov. Christie's announcement that New Jersey won't enforce state laws against sports betting, confusion and trepidation abound.
- William Hill U.S to Operate the Race and Sports Book at the New SLS Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas
August 30, 2013
William Hill U.S have been unveiled as the race & sports book chief when the latest monolithic structure is erected on the Las Vegas strip.
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013