Tag Archives: Jimmy Nguyen
- CoinGeek Seoul Conference Day 2 highlights
October 3, 2019
CoinGeek Seoul Conference Day 2 looked at Bitcoin SV’s actual use cases for the real world—from real estate, tech, gaming and entertainment, as well as environmental innovation and more.
- Dr. Craig S. Wright recognized as Satoshi Nakamoto by Council of Bogota
June 21, 2019
Dr. Wright was officially introduced to the Council of Bogota as Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of Bitcoin.
- Jimmy Nguyen: Don’t focus on ticker, but on Bitcoin’s underlying technology
April 8, 2019
Jimmy Nguyen, founding president of the Bitcoin Association, recently joined Gambling911 founder Christopher Costigan in Miami to talk about cryptocurrency—Bitcoin SV in particular.
- Jimmy Nguyen: Just believe in the original power of Bitcoin SV
April 2, 2019
Jimmy Nguyen joined the Money CEO show with Michael Yorba to talk about Bitcoin’s history, Bitcoin SV’s plans and how he’s working on increased enterprise adoption.
- Spend your Bitcoin SV directly in shops with Zeux
March 7, 2019
Bitcoin SV is taking yet another step closer to make its goal of becoming an electronic cash system a reality, and it's all thanks to "forward thinking" fintech platform Zeux.
- Jimmy Nguyen: Blockchain can provide functionality in gaming
May 14, 2018
nChain CEO Jimmy Nguyen explains how Bitcoin Cash and its blockchain can be beneficial for the gaming industry.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
CalvinAyre.com acquires CoinGeek.com
August 21, 2017