Tag Archives: Jimmy Nguyen
- Jimmy Nguyen: Blockchain can provide functionality in gaming
May 14, 2018
nChain CEO Jimmy Nguyen explains how Bitcoin Cash and its blockchain can be beneficial for the gaming industry.
- CoinGeek Conference maps out eCommerce future in the age of Bitcoin Cash
April 19, 2018
The inaugural CoinGeek.com Conference will tackle how merchants can harness the potential of Bitcoin Cash as a global payments system.
- What’s next for Bitcoin BCH? Fungible cash, says Dr. Craig Wright
March 13, 2018
The next upgrades for Bitcoin Cash will pave the way for people to start treating the cryptocurrency as what it is supposed to be—cash.
- Manila turns the spotlight on cryptocurrency with Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Philippines
January 15, 2018
Blockchain experts and industry leaders from around the world are converging in Manila for the inaugural Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Philippines.
- nChain Group appoints Jimmy Nguyen as Chief Executive Officer
December 6, 2017
The nChain Group, the global leader in research and development of blockchain technologies, is pleased to announce the appointment of Jimmy Nguyen as CEO.
- nChain’s patent applications pave way for improved security of bitcoin wallets
August 7, 2017
As bitcoin continues to make history, it also brings to light a ghost from the cryptocurrency’s not-so-distant past: How secured are the coins?
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017