Tag Archives: Jim Mullen
- Dismal over-the-counter wagers dampens Ladbrokes Corals Q1 revenue
May 4, 2017
Revenues of British bookmaker Ladbrokes Coral were in for a gallop until it hit a bump that forced it to fumble by the end of the first quarter.
- Ladbrokes posts first annual loss in a decade but CEO touts underlying growth
February 23, 2016
Ladbrokes posts first annual loss in a decade but CEO Jim Mullen touts digital growth as sign the company is beginning to turn the corner.
- Paddy Power, Betfair strikes deal on potential merger
August 26, 2015
Former rivals Paddy Power and Betfair are planning to create one of the world’s largest betting and gaming companies.
- Ladbrokes agrees to a £2.3b merger with Gala Coral
July 24, 2015
Ladbrokes has agreed to buy Coral Group in a £2.3b share-exchange deal, creating the biggest bookie in Britain in terms of betting shops.
- Ladbrokes to streamline international operations
June 25, 2015
Following the company’s review of the costs and efficiency, Ladbrokes has announced plans to restructure its international operations.
- Ladbrokes, Gala Coral Group confirm merger talks
June 22, 2015
Ladbrokes confirms that it's having merger discussions with Gala Coral Group; combined firm would control over 4k betting shops in the UK.
What makes bet365 so successful?
June 26, 2013