Tag Archives: Jim Mullen
- Dismal over-the-counter wagers dampens Ladbrokes Corals Q1 revenue
May 4, 2017
Revenues of British bookmaker Ladbrokes Coral were in for a gallop until it hit a bump that forced it to fumble by the end of the first quarter.
- Ladbrokes posts first annual loss in a decade but CEO touts underlying growth
February 23, 2016
Ladbrokes posts first annual loss in a decade but CEO Jim Mullen touts digital growth as sign the company is beginning to turn the corner.
- Paddy Power, Betfair strikes deal on potential merger
August 26, 2015
Former rivals Paddy Power and Betfair are planning to create one of the world’s largest betting and gaming companies.
- Ladbrokes agrees to a £2.3b merger with Gala Coral
July 24, 2015
Ladbrokes has agreed to buy Coral Group in a £2.3b share-exchange deal, creating the biggest bookie in Britain in terms of betting shops.
- Ladbrokes to streamline international operations
June 25, 2015
Following the company’s review of the costs and efficiency, Ladbrokes has announced plans to restructure its international operations.
- Ladbrokes, Gala Coral Group confirm merger talks
June 22, 2015
Ladbrokes confirms that it's having merger discussions with Gala Coral Group; combined firm would control over 4k betting shops in the UK.
Ladbrokes Australia fined (again) for inducing gamblers
April 7, 2017
UK watchdog spanks four online operators for affiliate advertorial
September 13, 2017