Tag Archives: Jez San
- Jez San: Blockchain technology increases online gaming transparency
November 8, 2017
In this interview with Jez San of FunFair explains how blockchain technology maybe used to simplify online gaming setup and help reduce operators’ costs.
- PKR founder Jez San punts on blockchain-based casino
June 29, 2017
Jez San, the man behind online poker site PKR.com, is turning to blockchain to add transparency to gamblin
- Top iGaming Industry Interviews of 2014
December 19, 2014
Its not easy picking ten interviews out of the interviews we conduct each year, but these individuals added something special into the mix.
- Gaming Industry Innovators: Jez San, Founder of PKR, OBE, entrepreneur, innovator, husband and father
July 30, 2014
Jez San is most commonly known as the PKR.com founder, yet his accomplishments go far beyond the creation of an online poker site.
- Bitcoin London 2013 Recap
July 3, 2013
Today marked the very first Bitcoin London, a conference aimed at innovators, entrepreneurs and investors navigating in Bitcoin ecosystem.
- Becky’s Affiliated: The Mysterious Virtual Currency called Bitcoin
June 27, 2013
It seems as if this mysterious virtual currency called Bitcoin has piqued the interest of the online gambling industry as a whole.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017