Tag Archives: Jesper Søgaard
- Better Collective revenue up 93% in Q2 2018
August 29, 2018
Better Collective posted revenue of €9.7 million during the second quarter of 2018, up 93% from last year’s €5 million for the same period.
- Better Collective’s Jesper Søgaard looks to the US and beyond
August 27, 2018
More U.S. states will welcome online gambling and sports betting, thus requiring companies like Better Collective to stake their claims early.
- Better Collective strengthens Nordic position after acquiring Finnish firm Premium Administration OU
March 12, 2018
Better Collective completes its first acquisition of 2018, continuing their M&A strategy that included eight other acquisitions in 2017.
- Better Collective’s API partnership with Matchbook marks unique industry first Operator/Affiliate collaboration
January 31, 2018
Better Collective is partnering with Matchbook to bring their bettingexpert.com Tipster API onto the popular betting exchange.
- Seventh heaven for Better Collective after picking up another Gazelle Award
November 15, 2017
Better Collective has secured their seventh consecutive Børsen Gazelle Award, which celebrates financial growth.
- Better Collective strengthens tech position with appointment of industry-leading board member
October 6, 2017
Better Collective has appointed previous President of Microsoft for Western Europe and current CEO of SimCorp, Klaus Holse
Vbet receives French online sports betting license
September 19, 2017
Better Collective secures acquisition of Pull Media
September 18, 2017
New API released by Better Collective
June 2, 2017