Tag Archives: Jeff Ifrah
- Five awesome things about iGaming North America
March 12, 2014
Becky Liggero shares 5 awesome things about iGaming North America, an event designed to educate land based on the online gambling industry.
- Seven interesting people to meet at iGaming North America
March 11, 2014
Becky Liggero reveals 7 interesting people to meet at iGaming North America, an event that caters to regulated iGaming in America.
- PokerStars says eyes off New Jersey online gambling license application
August 10, 2013
PokerStars has filed a motion to block a subpoena requesting access to Stars' New Jersey gaming license application.
- Global iGaming Summit and Expo Day 3 Summary and Highlights
April 26, 2013
The final day of the combined GiGse and Social Casino summit has concluded and the event served perfectly as a ground for questions and debate.
- Full Tilt Poker RICO class action dismissed; Ferguson won’t hold up GBT/DoJ deal
February 1, 2012
US court dismisses class action RICO suit brought against Full Tilt Poker and pro players; Chris Ferguson denies holding up GBT/DoJ deal
- Devil still in the details of Groupe Bernard Tapie’s deal for Full Tilt Poker
November 19, 2011
Groupe Bernard Tapie and Full Tilt Poker meet to hammer out "prepackaged forfeiture" deal to comply with GBT/DoJ agreement.
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
US says North Korea culprit behind Bangladeshi bank heist
March 23, 2017
BLACK FRIDAY ONLINE POKER INDICTMENTS — LATEST UPDATES
April 16, 2011
US DOJ reverses its 2011 opinion on scope of Wire Act
January 15, 2019