Tag Archives: Jeff Ifrah
- Five awesome things about iGaming North America
12 March 2014
Becky Liggero shares 5 awesome things about iGaming North America, an event designed to educate land based on the online gambling industry.
- Seven interesting people to meet at iGaming North America
11 March 2014
Becky Liggero reveals 7 interesting people to meet at iGaming North America, an event that caters to regulated iGaming in America.
- PokerStars says eyes off New Jersey online gambling license application
10 August 2013
PokerStars has filed a motion to block a subpoena requesting access to Stars' New Jersey gaming license application.
- Global iGaming Summit and Expo Day 3 Summary and Highlights
26 April 2013
The final day of the combined GiGse and Social Casino summit has concluded and the event served perfectly as a ground for questions and debate.
- Full Tilt Poker RICO class action dismissed; Ferguson won’t hold up GBT/DoJ deal
1 February 2012
US court dismisses class action RICO suit brought against Full Tilt Poker and pro players; Chris Ferguson denies holding up GBT/DoJ deal
- Devil still in the details of Groupe Bernard Tapie’s deal for Full Tilt Poker
19 November 2011
Groupe Bernard Tapie and Full Tilt Poker meet to hammer out "prepackaged forfeiture" deal to comply with GBT/DoJ agreement.
US DOJ reverses its 2011 opinion on scope of Wire Act
15 January 2019
BLACK FRIDAY ONLINE POKER INDICTMENTS — LATEST UPDATES
16 April 2011