Tag Archives: Jeff Ifrah
- Illinois court tosses lawsuits against PokerStars, Full Tilt
March 28, 2015
Illinois court dismisses nuisance lawsuits brought against PokerStars and Full Tilt by people looking to claim other gamblers' losses.
- Interview with Jeff Ifrah on the development of Sports Betting in New Jersey
October 3, 2014
Becky Liggero talks to Jeff Ifrah from Ifrah Law about the latest development of Sports Betting in New Jersey.
- G2E 2014 Day 1 recap: iGaming Congress
September 30, 2014
The biggest gambling industry expo of the year, the G2E has officially begun, attracting thousands of delegates from around the globe.
- Stanley Tomchin resolves 56 Felonies and a plea to a Misdemeanor
July 30, 2014
July 29, 2014, Stanley Tomchin was permitted to resolve the case with a dismissal of felony 56 counts and plea to a class B misdemeanor.
- Gaming Lawyer Jeff Ifrah on Legalized Sports Betting
May 12, 2014
Becky Liggero is with Jeff Ifrah of Ifrah Law as he talks about the legalized sports betting.
- iGaming North America Day 2 Recap
March 21, 2014
The second day of iGaming North America was busy and bustling, with a steady stream of delegates popping in and out throughout the day.
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014
Wynn Macau chip thief nabbed, $6m chips whereabouts unknown
January 19, 2018
PokerScout.com’s Extortion Attempt
September 27, 2011