Tag Archives: jeff gural
- North Jersey casino plan possible in 6 years, says racetrack owner
May 26, 2017
The Associated Press reported that Meadowlands' owner Jeff Gural plans to revive a casino expansion referendum six years from now.
- NJ’s Racetrack Operator Offers $15M Purse Subsidy
November 8, 2016
On the eve of the NJ casino vote, leaders of state thoroughbred and Standardbred horse racing industries has dangled a US$15M purse subsidy to each breed.
- Tioga Downs to present casino proposal to regulators and community
September 8, 2015
NY Gaming Facility Location Board will hear the proposal to turn Tioga Downs Casino & Racing into a full-fledged casino this September.
- Tioga Downs Remains the only bidder for New York fourth casino license
July 8, 2015
Tioga Downs Casino & Racing is the only bidder interested in launching a casino in New York’s Southern Tier region.
- NEW JERSEY: Racetrack owner critical of casino bill; Sports betting hearing set for 1 p.m. ET
December 18, 2012
New Jersey online casino bill criticized by racetrack owner
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
New Jersey online mantra: casino pride, poker shame
December 13, 2017