Tag Archives: jeff gural
- North Jersey casino plan possible in 6 years, says racetrack owner
May 26, 2017
The Associated Press reported that Meadowlands' owner Jeff Gural plans to revive a casino expansion referendum six years from now.
- NJ’s Racetrack Operator Offers $15M Purse Subsidy
November 8, 2016
On the eve of the NJ casino vote, leaders of state thoroughbred and Standardbred horse racing industries has dangled a US$15M purse subsidy to each breed.
- Tioga Downs to present casino proposal to regulators and community
September 8, 2015
NY Gaming Facility Location Board will hear the proposal to turn Tioga Downs Casino & Racing into a full-fledged casino this September.
- Tioga Downs Remains the only bidder for New York fourth casino license
July 8, 2015
Tioga Downs Casino & Racing is the only bidder interested in launching a casino in New York’s Southern Tier region.
- NEW JERSEY: Racetrack owner critical of casino bill; Sports betting hearing set for 1 p.m. ET
December 18, 2012
New Jersey online casino bill criticized by racetrack owner
New Jersey online mantra: casino pride, poker shame
December 13, 2017
Golden Nugget flirts with NJ online gambling revenue record
November 15, 2017
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014