Tag Archives: Jay Sayta
- In defence of the Digital India lucky draws
December 21, 2016
In The New Indian Express opinion piece, Vidushpat states that the lucky draw schemes introduced by the NPCI at the behest of NITI Aayog and more
- Delta Corp in talks to buy Indian rummy site Ace2three.com
September 28, 2016
India’s largest gaming and hospitality company is reportedly negotiating a deal to acquire online rummy website Ace2three.com.
- New casino to open in India’s Sikkim state soon
April 13, 2016
A new casino is set to join the two other existing gambling establishments in the Sikkim state in the next two or three months.
- Indian state gov’t close to legalizing casinos in Maharashtra
January 11, 2016
India’s Maharashtra is finally laying the groundwork to act on a decade-old legislation that will legalize casinos in the state.
- Lessons for India from the Spanish lottery
December 29, 2015
Spain is said to run one of the world’s biggest lotteries on Christmas having a prize pool of over €2.24 billion.
- Mumbai could get casinos after law student uncovers 40-year-old statute
September 5, 2015
Bombay High Court order Maharashtra state gov't to clarify its casino plans after law student uncovers 40-year-old law authorizing casinos.
India’s Supreme Court taking another look at sports betting
April 28, 2017
Daily fantasy sports: Getting popular in India
October 30, 2017
Law panel leans towards regulating gambling in India
March 20, 2017