Tag Archives: Jay Sayta
- Jay Sayta: India’s new regulations bill ensures ‘competitive sports become cleaner’
January 2, 2019
Jay Sayta, founder of Glaws.in recently sat down for an interview on India’s new proposes sports betting regulation, and what it means for India.
- SPiCE interview – Interview with Jay Sayta
October 3, 2018
An interview of SPiCE India to Jay Sayta, he runs Glaws.in, India’s first and only website monitoring gambling, betting and lottery laws.
- All India Gaming Federation faces threat of irrelevancy
May 9, 2018
The writing’s on the wall for non-profit organization All India Gaming Federation (AIGF), according to its former general secretary.
- In defence of the Digital India lucky draws
December 21, 2016
In The New Indian Express opinion piece, Vidushpat states that the lucky draw schemes introduced by the NPCI at the behest of NITI Aayog and more
- Delta Corp in talks to buy Indian rummy site Ace2three.com
September 28, 2016
India’s largest gaming and hospitality company is reportedly negotiating a deal to acquire online rummy website Ace2three.com.
- New casino to open in India’s Sikkim state soon
April 13, 2016
A new casino is set to join the two other existing gambling establishments in the Sikkim state in the next two or three months.
Goa casino operators face stiff fee hikes next month
March 28, 2018
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016