Tag Archives: jay chun
- Paradise Entertainment revenue up 15.2% in H1 2018
August 23, 2018
Paradise Entertainment Limited posted a revenue of HK$563.9 million ($71.8 million) for the first half of 2018, up 15.2% from the same period last year.
- Higher terminal sales lifts Paradise Ent’s 2016 revenue
March 30, 2017
Paradise Entertainment Ltd posted a 6.5 percent revenue growth in 2016, thanks in part to the higher sales of its live multi-game (LMG) terminals.
- Macau contingent eyes VR innovations at ICE 2017
February 6, 2017
A group of gaming industry executives is flying to London for ICE Totally Gaming 2017. Their goal? Look for virtual reality innovations.
- Senior Macau delegation heads to ICE with new technology brief
ICE will host the largest delegation of senior gaming officials from Macau and the People’s Republic of China.
- Paradise’s legal dispute vs. Sci Games still alive
May 24, 2016
Paradise has shot down Scientific Games Corp’s (SGC) claim that the court has given a go-signal to sell its products in the Macau market.
- Paradise deploys Live Multi Game to SJM’s Casino Diamond
February 18, 2016
Paradise announced that it has recently installed 70 LMG at Casino Diamond, a satellite casino operating under SJM Holdings Ltd.
SJM Grand Lisboa has a new president
October 8, 2018
Macau gaming icon Stanley Ho stepping down as SJM chairman
April 12, 2018