Tag Archives: jay chun
- Higher terminal sales lifts Paradise Ent’s 2016 revenue
March 30, 2017
Paradise Entertainment Ltd posted a 6.5 percent revenue growth in 2016, thanks in part to the higher sales of its live multi-game (LMG) terminals.
- Macau contingent eyes VR innovations at ICE 2017
February 6, 2017
A group of gaming industry executives is flying to London for ICE Totally Gaming 2017. Their goal? Look for virtual reality innovations.
- Senior Macau delegation heads to ICE with new technology brief
ICE will host the largest delegation of senior gaming officials from Macau and the People’s Republic of China.
- Paradise’s legal dispute vs. Sci Games still alive
May 24, 2016
Paradise has shot down Scientific Games Corp’s (SGC) claim that the court has given a go-signal to sell its products in the Macau market.
- Paradise deploys Live Multi Game to SJM’s Casino Diamond
February 18, 2016
Paradise announced that it has recently installed 70 LMG at Casino Diamond, a satellite casino operating under SJM Holdings Ltd.
- Industry giant Novomatic backs Macao Gaming Show with a three year exclusive commitment
December 22, 2015
Novomatic, has signed an exclusive three-year agreement to exhibit at the Macao Gaming Show in its own right.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
September 19, 2014