Tag Archives: jay chun
- Paradise Entertainment gives discount to chairman’s brother-in-law
December 17, 2018
Paradise Entertainment announced their agreement with Mr. Feng Linyi through a filing with the Hong Kong Exchanges and the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong.
- Paradise Entertainment revenue up 15.2% in H1 2018
August 23, 2018
Paradise Entertainment Limited posted a revenue of HK$563.9 million ($71.8 million) for the first half of 2018, up 15.2% from the same period last year.
- Higher terminal sales lifts Paradise Ent’s 2016 revenue
March 30, 2017
Paradise Entertainment Ltd posted a 6.5 percent revenue growth in 2016, thanks in part to the higher sales of its live multi-game (LMG) terminals.
- Macau contingent eyes VR innovations at ICE 2017
February 6, 2017
A group of gaming industry executives is flying to London for ICE Totally Gaming 2017. Their goal? Look for virtual reality innovations.
- Senior Macau delegation heads to ICE with new technology brief
ICE will host the largest delegation of senior gaming officials from Macau and the People’s Republic of China.
- Paradise’s legal dispute vs. Sci Games still alive
May 24, 2016
Paradise has shot down Scientific Games Corp’s (SGC) claim that the court has given a go-signal to sell its products in the Macau market.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014