Tag Archives: Jason Robins
- DraftKings downplays major Week 1 overlay, launches new fantasy stats app
September 13, 2016
DraftKing's marquee Week 1 NFL contest suffers a significant overlay while heads-up fees triple, and company launches new NFL stats app
- Nevada regulators find fault with daily fantasy sports’ exceptionalism
March 8, 2016
Nevada Gaming Policy Committee considers how to regulate daily fantasy sports operators who refuse to admit they're in gambling business.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Top 10 CalvinAyre.com interviews of 2015
December 23, 2015
Here's my top 10 CalvinAyre interviews of 2015. What a great year & we look forward to hearing from the industry’s best & beyond in 2016.
- DraftKings CEO admitted site isn’t always in compliance with UIGEA
November 20, 2015
Minutes of a Fantasy Sports Trade Association meeting indicate that DraftKings CEO Jason Robins admitted his site wasn't UIGEA-compliant.
- DraftKings raising another $200m, letting staff play ‘intra-company’ DFS games
October 30, 2015
DraftKings looking to raise an additional $200m in venture capital; staff playing "intra-company" games for "interesting prizes."
- Nevada legal opinion quotes DraftKings CEO calling daily fantasy sports ‘betting’
October 17, 2015
Nevada's legal opinion that daily fantasy sports is gambling relies on quotes by DraftKings own CEO Jason Robins calling DFS 'betting.'
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017