Tag Archives: Jason Robins
- DraftKings’ Jason Robins: The best product always wins
November 5, 2018
Becky Liggero chatted with DraftKings CEO Jason Robins about what his company has done to stay ahead in the growing U.S. sports betting market.
- DraftKings gets all-clear to bring fantasy sports down under
April 17, 2018
DraftKings CEO Jason Robins’ plan of expanding his business in Australia is no longer a fantasy.
- DraftKings downplays major Week 1 overlay, launches new fantasy stats app
September 13, 2016
DraftKing's marquee Week 1 NFL contest suffers a significant overlay while heads-up fees triple, and company launches new NFL stats app
- Nevada regulators find fault with daily fantasy sports’ exceptionalism
March 8, 2016
Nevada Gaming Policy Committee considers how to regulate daily fantasy sports operators who refuse to admit they're in gambling business.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Top 10 CalvinAyre.com interviews of 2015
December 23, 2015
Here's my top 10 CalvinAyre interviews of 2015. What a great year & we look forward to hearing from the industry’s best & beyond in 2016.
- DraftKings CEO admitted site isn’t always in compliance with UIGEA
November 20, 2015
Minutes of a Fantasy Sports Trade Association meeting indicate that DraftKings CEO Jason Robins admitted his site wasn't UIGEA-compliant.
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Just 1.3% of daily fantasy sports players earn 91% of player profits
September 4, 2015
Michigan gaming regulator says fantasy sports are illegal
September 2, 2015
DraftKings moving to bigger HQ, hiring hundreds more staff
January 12, 2018