Tag Archives: jasok kirk
- Dealers Choice: Regulation, Innovation Always At Odds
19 September 2014
Impending arrival of PokerStars in the NJ regulated market. Nitrogen Sports has begun offering poker as an option to its customers.
- The Red Wire: Public, Internet Giants Tell FCC To Protect Net Neutrality
15 July 2014
The Federal Communications Commission's 60-day public comment period on its proposed net neutrality regulations is coming to a close today.
- Dealers Choice: Rule Changes Affect Bracelet Wins At WSOP
13 June 2014
Davidi Kitai joined a pretty select club earlier this week when he won Event #15 of the 2014 WSOP, a $3,000 Six-Handed NLHE tournament
- Dealers Choice: Vanessa Selbst Breaking Down Barriers Again
6 June 2014
At the age of 29, Vanessa Selbst had already enjoyed success at the WSOP by winning $1.29 million and two bracelets in seven years.
- Talking Gambling With Comics: Clayton Fletcher
9 May 2014
Like many comedians, Clayton Fletcher leads a double life. But unlike most comics, his day job is playing poker.
- Dealer’s Choice: Brother, Can You Spare A Bitcoin?
16 November 2012
In poker news, Jason Kirk give us his insights on BITCOIN, the new worldwide alternate currency that is perfectly fit for gambling.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
31 March 2017
CalvinAyre.com acquires CoinGeek.com
21 August 2017