Tag Archives: Jasmine Solana
- Bitcoin price rally runs out of steam as China mulls crackdown
4 November 2016
The price of popular bitcoin plummeted late Thursday amid reports that the Chinese government is considering a fresh crackdown.
- Switzerland outlines plans to regulate fintech, digital currencies
3 November 2016
Swiss lawmakers are taking a slow—but sure—approach to regulate digital currencies and fintech in the country.
- US Election 2016: Punters raise stakes for Trump victory
As polls tighten in the final countdown to the 2016 U.S. presidential election, bettors have started to take a flyer on Trump victory.
- Paddy Power starts doubting Clinton payout as Trump narrows gap
2 November 2016
Irish bookmaker Paddy Power was confident that Hillary Clinton will win the 2016 U.S. presidential elections.
- Macau’s Studio City kicks off VIP operations in November: report
Macau casino resort Studio City is gearing up to start operating its VIP gaming facilities, according to Melco Crown Entertainment.
- Macau gambling revenue jumps 8.8% in October
1 November 2016
The city state’s casino gross gaming revenue posted an 8.8 percent year-on-year increase in October, to MOP21.82 billion (USD2.73 billion).
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
22 October 2018