Tag Archives: Jasmine Solana
- Bitcoin price rally runs out of steam as China mulls crackdown
November 4, 2016
The price of popular bitcoin plummeted late Thursday amid reports that the Chinese government is considering a fresh crackdown.
- Switzerland outlines plans to regulate fintech, digital currencies
November 3, 2016
Swiss lawmakers are taking a slow—but sure—approach to regulate digital currencies and fintech in the country.
- US Election 2016: Punters raise stakes for Trump victory
As polls tighten in the final countdown to the 2016 U.S. presidential election, bettors have started to take a flyer on Trump victory.
- Paddy Power starts doubting Clinton payout as Trump narrows gap
November 2, 2016
Irish bookmaker Paddy Power was confident that Hillary Clinton will win the 2016 U.S. presidential elections.
- Macau’s Studio City kicks off VIP operations in November: report
Macau casino resort Studio City is gearing up to start operating its VIP gaming facilities, according to Melco Crown Entertainment.
- Macau gambling revenue jumps 8.8% in October
November 1, 2016
The city state’s casino gross gaming revenue posted an 8.8 percent year-on-year increase in October, to MOP21.82 billion (USD2.73 billion).
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017