Tag Archives: Jasmine Solana
- Bitcoin price rally runs out of steam as China mulls crackdown
November 4, 2016
The price of popular bitcoin plummeted late Thursday amid reports that the Chinese government is considering a fresh crackdown.
- Switzerland outlines plans to regulate fintech, digital currencies
November 3, 2016
Swiss lawmakers are taking a slow—but sure—approach to regulate digital currencies and fintech in the country.
- US Election 2016: Punters raise stakes for Trump victory
As polls tighten in the final countdown to the 2016 U.S. presidential election, bettors have started to take a flyer on Trump victory.
- Paddy Power starts doubting Clinton payout as Trump narrows gap
November 2, 2016
Irish bookmaker Paddy Power was confident that Hillary Clinton will win the 2016 U.S. presidential elections.
- Macau’s Studio City kicks off VIP operations in November: report
Macau casino resort Studio City is gearing up to start operating its VIP gaming facilities, according to Melco Crown Entertainment.
- Macau gambling revenue jumps 8.8% in October
November 1, 2016
The city state’s casino gross gaming revenue posted an 8.8 percent year-on-year increase in October, to MOP21.82 billion (USD2.73 billion).
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018