Tag Archives: Jarred Graham
- Joe Hachem Poker Challenge: Jarred Graham Captures Main Event Crown
August 18, 2015
The 2015 Joe Hachem Poker Challenge festival has ground to a halt after Jarred Graham defeated Daniel Levy to win the AU$1,650 Main Event in Melbourne. Have you ever heard of the Phil Ivey Invitational? No. What about the Daniel Negreanu Poker Festival? I didn’t think so. That hasn’t stopped...
- Martin Kozlov Wins the 2014 Sydney Championships Main Event
August 14, 2014
Martin Kozlov wins the 2014 Sydney Championships Main Event after outlasting the likes of Daniel Neilson, Jarred Graham and Sam Capra on a tough final table. The Asian-Pacific poker circuit is puffing away quite nicely. The Macau Cup is getting into the thick of it, in the gambling mecca of...
- WSOP Recap: Marco Johnson Gets The Monkey off his Back; The Men Steer Clear of the Ladies and The Gloves are Off in the $25k
June 29, 2013
If you were giving out WSOP bracelets based on pure effort then Marco Johnson would have been put out of his misery a very long time ago. He has made six final tables since he started pounding on the doorway back in 2007; and of those six final tables he...
- Dealer’s Choice: Black Friday’s Long Tail
June 21, 2013
It’s been a great WSOP so far for Canadian poker players. This summer we’re seeing more bracelets won by players from outside the U.S., particularly from our neighbors north of the border. Though they make up just 5.1 percent of all entries in WSOP Events, Canadians have taken home seven...
- WSOP Recap: Jarred Graham Takes a WSOP Bracelet Down Under; Little Looking Big in the $5k Six Max and a Strong Bach in the Razz
Australasia has their first piece of World Series of Poker (WSOP) gold, and it has come courtesy of the Australian Jarred Graham. The Melbourne resident took first place in Event #31 $1,500 Pot Limit Omaha (PLO) Hi-Lo, for $255,942, after defeating Marco Johnson in heads-up action yesterday. It was another...
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013