Tag Archives: Japan
- Melco hiring up to 20,000 workers for planned Japan IR
December 7, 2018
Melco Resorts is hoping new Japanese legislation on immigration will help bring in workers for the company’s planned integrated resort in the country.
- Sega Sammy looks for a partner in Japanese IR license bid
Sega Sammy is eyeing to bid for integrated license (IR) in japan. The Company's executives are already formulating plans in line with the future bids.
- Rush Street hopes to win license for IR in Hokkaido, Japan
December 6, 2018
U.S.-based operator Rush Street is just now throwing its name in the hat after it announced plans on bidding for an IR license in Hokkaido.
- Pro-gambling governor wins fourth term in Wakayama
November 27, 2018
The current governor, Yoshinobu Nisaka just picked up his fourth term as the prefecture’s governor, winning an election against Masayoshi Hatanaka.
- Dynam Japan sees surge in profit thanks to Pachinko
November 22, 2018
The second largest pachinko operator in Japan saw an impressive upswing in profits during the second and third quarters of the year.
- Galaxy narrowing down options for planned Japan IR
November 20, 2018
Galaxy Entertainment Group is considering where to best put up an integrated resort (IR) in Japan, if it is awarded a license.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017