Tag Archives: Japan
- Osaka to start matchmaking for IR partner
January 16, 2019
Osaka is expected to begin making selections for its commercial IR partners this spring – just a few short months away.
- Caesars hands over details of IR proposal to Tomakomai
January 15, 2019
Caesars has sent a response to a “formal request for information” (RFI) it received by authorities in Tomakomai, Japan.
- Hard Rock reveals plans for Hokkaido integrated resort
January 14, 2019
Hard Rock International have made it clear in the past they would want in on the bidding, and we know more now about their plans for an Integrated Resort.
- MGM opens local office in Osaka to support IR bid
January 11, 2019
MGM is getting ready to turn the key on the door to its new office in Japan, which is expected to open today.
- Kamori Kanko wants to build integrated resort for Hokkaido
January 10, 2019
Kamori Kanko is getting ready to bid for one of Japan’s three Integrated Resort licenses, and they think they have the right mix with a Hokkaido plan.
- Osaka ready to pull the trigger on IR bid, will soon choose a partner
December 13, 2018
Japan has yet to announce which cities may be in the official running for an integrated resort, Osaka has always been seen as a favorite for one of the IRs.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017
SJM Grand Lisboa has a new president
October 8, 2018