Tag Archives: Japan
- MGM Resorts continues to cement its Japanese IR chances
9 October 2019
MGM Resorts made an appearance to talk about its plans for an integrated resort in the area and was joined by Galaxy Entertainment Group Japan.
- Japan’s IR picture continues to come into better focus
2 October 2019
Companies on the front lines are pushing forward and continue to develop their plans for a multibillion-dollar market once it’s all up and running.
- Pushing forward with Japan’s IR development as Nagasaki, Osaka stay on top
27 September 2019
As soon as Japan is ready to move forward with the next step in the development of its gambling industry, key cities that are expected to lead the way are ready.
- Okura reports decline in profits, revenue
26 September 2019
Changes in Japanese regulation are killing the pachinko business.
- MGM most likely partner for Osaka integrated resort
24 September 2019
Fitch Ratings expects MGM Resorts International to be a top contender for an integrated resort (IR) in Osaka, Japan.
- Fitch expects Japan’s GGR to be higher, but at a price to operators
20 September 2019
Fitch thinks the amount could be at least $10 billion, which doesn’t include additional revenue brought in from non gambling revenue.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
31 March 2017
SJM Grand Lisboa has a new president
8 October 2018
Japanese gamblers face restrictions on casino visits
28 March 2018