Tag Archives: Japan
- Fired up Federer goes for Olympic gold
17 October 2019
Roger Federer has confirmed that he intends to play the Men’s Singles in next summer’s Olympic Games in Tokyo at the age of 39.
- Wynn Resorts gives up on Osaka, chooses new location
15 October 2019
Wynn Resorts studied the Japanese landscape in search of the perfect spot for an integrated resort.
- An IR in Yokohama may not be such a good idea
11 October 2019
The division over whether or not Yokohama, Japan needs – or wants – an integrated resort (IR) continues to grow.
- MGM Resorts continues to cement its Japanese IR chances
9 October 2019
MGM Resorts made an appearance to talk about its plans for an integrated resort in the area and was joined by Galaxy Entertainment Group Japan.
- Japan’s IR picture continues to come into better focus
2 October 2019
Companies on the front lines are pushing forward and continue to develop their plans for a multibillion-dollar market once it’s all up and running.
- Pushing forward with Japan’s IR development as Nagasaki, Osaka stay on top
27 September 2019
As soon as Japan is ready to move forward with the next step in the development of its gambling industry, key cities that are expected to lead the way are ready.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
31 March 2017
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
29 September 2017
SJM Grand Lisboa has a new president
8 October 2018