Tag Archives: Japan
- Wakayama targets 2024 for IR launch
January 29, 2019
Gov't officials in the Wakayama Prefecture of Japan are confident they will receive one of the three approvals for an integrated resort (IR) in the country.
- Only 3 Japanese local governments have confirmed IR interest
January 28, 2019
Only three locations – Osaka, Wakayama and Nagasaki – have expressly shown an interest in hosting an IR. Around 67 are actually eligible.
- ‘Severe’ business climate drags down Dynam Pachinko sales
Dynam Japan Holdings Co., Ltd. reported revenue of ¥109.82 billion ($1.00 billion) for the nine months ending December 31, 2018, a 4.6% year-on-year decline.
- Tomakomai City receives ‘priority status’ for Hokkaido IR bid
January 23, 2019
Tomakomai City has been identified as the preferred site for an IR by an advisory panel to Hokkaido’s prefecture government.
- Japan announces casino advertising restrictions
Japan is making progress toward introducing the first steps of its newly approved integrated resort (IR) industry.
- Get Nice announces partnership to join Japan IR race
January 17, 2019
Get Nice Holings Ltd announced on Wednesday that it had partnered with Shotoku Rinaldo Corp to develop an IR project.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017
SJM Grand Lisboa has a new president
October 8, 2018