Tag Archives: Jamie Odell
- Aristocrat swings to full-year profit
November 25, 2015
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. has swung to full-year profit thanks to its newly-acquired Video Gaming Technologies.
- 2015 Marks Largest G2E Asia to Date
July 8, 2015
G2E Asia 2015 recorded a record-breaking attendance of 10,095 visitors from 79 countries and regions, along with 185 exhibiting companies.
- Becky’s Affiliated: G2E Asia 2015 Top 5 sessions to attend
May 14, 2015
In an effort to help you decide what sessions to attend at G2E Asia 2015, I’ve included my top five picks below.
- Global Gaming Expo (G2E) 2014: Networking. Education. Business Insight
September 8, 2014
The American Gaming Association and Reed Exhibitions organize the annual G2E. The event will be held on Sept. 30 to Oct. 2 in Las Vegas.
- Playtech acquires Aristocrat Leisure’s lottery business, Aristocrat to focus on US market
September 3, 2014
Gaming technology and services supplier Playtech has acquired Aristocrat Leisure’s lotteries business for €10.5 million ($13.7 million).
- The 2014 Global Gaming Expo (G2E) Las Vegas this September
August 19, 2014
This year, the Global Gaming Expo will be held on Sept. 30 to Oct. 2 at the Sands Expo & Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017