Tag Archives: James Watson
- Why Sportradar’s former Head of Esports favourite animal is not a Unikrn
5 April 2018
Sportradar's Head of Esports, James Watson, has left his position by agreement after an internal investigation proved he broke his contract by betting on esports matches at Unikrn.
- European eSports to benefit from new partnership between Fortuna and Sportradar
7 September 2017
Tournaments run by one of the leading esports organisers in Europe Fortuna Esports are set to be boosted by Sportradar.
- James Watson: eSports live-betting has come a long way
3 May 2017
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero, James Watson of SportRadar AG tells us how live betting has developed in eSports over the past years.
- eSports Betting Summit 2016 Recap
19 May 2016
Today the first dedicated eSports Betting Conference took place in London at the Royal Garden Hotel, organized by Bullet Business.
- ICE Totally Gaming 2016 Day 2 Summary
4 February 2016
The second day of ICE Totally Gaming 2016 felt even busier than the first. Starting from 10am this morning the expo floor was busy.
Conferences galore at the GES LatAm 2013
21 February 2013
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
23 February 2017
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
20 June 2017