Tag Archives: James Packer
- City of Dreams sends Belle Corp’s earnings soaring by 64%
November 10, 2016
Belle Corporation saw its earnings jump 64 percent in the first nine months of 2016 as the group unlocked higher earnings from City of Dreams manila.
- China nabs 10 junket agents in Crown Resorts probe: report
October 26, 2016
More people are being asked to “take tea” with Chinese authorities as Beijing widens its crackdown on James Packers’ Crown Resorts.
- James Packer cashes over $300M in Crown Resorts shares to settle debt
August 29, 2016
Packer has given up the majority control over Crown Resorts to pay for the debt the casino mogul incurred after settling with his sister.
- New Tokyo governor warm on casino idea
August 10, 2016
As Tokyo opens its arms to casino operators, will Australian billionaire James Packer be swooned back to the land of the rising sun?
- Crown Sydney could face delay after community groups file legal challenge
August 2, 2016
Sydney community groups file legal challenge of planning commission's approval of Crown Resorts' VIP-focused Crown Sydney casino.
- Crown Resorts to spin off int’l operations, launch real estate investment trust
June 15, 2016
Crown Resorts to spin off its international operations -- including its stake in Melco Crown Entertainment -- into a separate company.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
January 18, 2016