Tag Archives: James Packer
- China nabs 10 junket agents in Crown Resorts probe: report
October 26, 2016
More people are being asked to “take tea” with Chinese authorities as Beijing widens its crackdown on James Packers’ Crown Resorts.
- James Packer cashes over $300M in Crown Resorts shares to settle debt
August 29, 2016
Packer has given up the majority control over Crown Resorts to pay for the debt the casino mogul incurred after settling with his sister.
- New Tokyo governor warm on casino idea
August 10, 2016
As Tokyo opens its arms to casino operators, will Australian billionaire James Packer be swooned back to the land of the rising sun?
- Crown Sydney could face delay after community groups file legal challenge
August 2, 2016
Sydney community groups file legal challenge of planning commission's approval of Crown Resorts' VIP-focused Crown Sydney casino.
- Crown Resorts to spin off int’l operations, launch real estate investment trust
June 15, 2016
Crown Resorts to spin off its international operations -- including its stake in Melco Crown Entertainment -- into a separate company.
- Crown Resorts cuts stake in Melco Crown JV, putting Lawrence Ho in driver’s seat
May 4, 2016
Crown Resorts has raised $800m by reducing its stake in Melco Crown Entertainment joint venture, putting Lawrence Ho in JV's driver seat.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014