Tag Archives: James Packer
- James Packer-backed investment firm bets big on casino rival The Star
July 17, 2017
James Packer has successfully penetrated back into Australian casino operator The Star Entertainment Group, signaling the end of a four-year-old rivalry.
- Lawrence Ho slams Crown for aggressive China marketing
May 31, 2017
Macau casino boss Lawrence Ho says China arrested Crown Resorts marketing staff because their activity with mainland VIPs wasn't "discreet."
- James Packer abandons Las Vegas casino dream
May 22, 2017
Australian casino mogul James Packer is putting his Las Vegas casino dream up for sale with a multi-million property price tag.
- Crown Resorts to cut debt with proceeds from Macau exit
May 10, 2017
Crown Resorts is punting on the proceeds from selling its remaining stake in Melco Resorts and Entertainment to help reduce the company’s debt.
- Crown Resorts VIP pleads guilty to $125k chip theft
March 21, 2017
A Crown Resorts high-roller pleads guilty to stealing $125k worth of chips from a Crown Melbourne VIP room last December.
- Aussie regulators size up Crown Resorts’ financial strength
March 20, 2017
Australian gambling regulators have placed casino operator Crown Resorts’ financial strength under the microscope as its license undergoes under a review.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018
David Walsh offers insights into Punters Club’s wagering ways
December 14, 2013