Tag Archives: James Packer
- Crown Resorts license on thin ice amid pokies tampering probe
March 5, 2018
Trouble has its ways of finding billionaire James Packer wherever he goes.
- Crown Resorts seals $300M Las Vegas lot sale
January 30, 2018
Crown Resorts Ltd. has completed the disposal of its $300 million Las Vegas assets as it completely shelves its global expansion plans.
- Crown Resorts sell Vegas vacant lot to Wynn Resorts for $300m
December 14, 2017
Australian casino operator Crown Resorts' international selloff continues with the $300m sale of its vacant Vegas land to Wynn Resorts.
- James Packer folds up Japan integrated resort plans
October 23, 2017
Australian billionaire James Packer is no longer pursuing his dream to build a multi-billion dollar integrated resort in Japan.
- James Packer buckles to work in Crown Resorts board
August 3, 2017
On the first day of his return in Crown Resorts, James Packer got his hands full looking after his business.
- James Packer-backed investment firm bets big on casino rival The Star
July 17, 2017
James Packer has successfully penetrated back into Australian casino operator The Star Entertainment Group, signaling the end of a four-year-old rivalry.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018