Tag Archives: james murren
- Asian casino operators make it in Nikkei’s ‘companies to watch’
February 8, 2018
Japan-based Nikkei Inc. is betting on Asian gambling operators to become one of the biggest and fastest-growing companies in the region.
- MGM CEO woos Connecticut to end tribal gaming monopoly
December 6, 2017
James Murren, the chief executive of MGM, is going the extra mile to end the gaming monopoly enjoyed by the Mashantucket Pequot and Mohegan tribal nations.
- MGM Resorts CEO James Murren’s pay jumps to $16.6M
April 20, 2017
Las Vegas casino operator MGM Resorts International paid its head honcho 25.1 percent more in 2016 after the company beat its earnings target.
- Becky’s Affiliated: G2E Asia 2015 Top 5 sessions to attend
May 14, 2015
In an effort to help you decide what sessions to attend at G2E Asia 2015, I’ve included my top five picks below.
- MGM CEO says volatility in Macau is not going away soon
February 23, 2015
MGM Chairman and CEO James Murren said he doesn’t see stability in China in the near future.
- MGM Volumes Reach Records, Signs of a Boom
November 4, 2014
Monetary developments over the last three weeks have been very interesting. Volumes at MGM are pushing record highs and still climbing.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Wynn Macau chip thief nabbed, $6m chips whereabouts unknown
January 19, 2018