Tag Archives: james henderson
- CEO James Henderson abruptly resigns from William Hill
July 21, 2016
James Henderson is stepping down from his chief executive position at William Hill with immediate effect.
- Breon Corcoran’s £4.1m share sale means the pints are on him this St. Paddy’s
March 16, 2016
Just in time for St. Paddy's, Paddy Power Betfair CEO Breon Corcoran earns £4.1m by selling some of his holdings in the company.
- William Hill 2015 revenue slips as online director heads for the exits
January 14, 2016
William Hill reports 1% drop in 2015 revenue as retail, Australia and non-core online markets decline; online MD Andrew Lee exits company.
- OpenBet extends with William Hill; bwin.party acquires broadcast rights to Eurobasketball
November 20, 2014
Online bookie William Hill has come to an agreement with sports betting technology provider OpenBet on a three-year partnership extension.
- William Hill H1 profit dips despite “record-breaking” World Cup
August 1, 2014
William Hill revenue rises in H1 but profit slumps despite "record-breaking' World Cup betting; James Henderson marks first day as Hills CEO
- James Henderson tipped to succeed Ralph Topping as William Hill CEO
June 7, 2014
Reports claim William Hill director of operations James Henderson to succeed Ralph Topping as Hills CEO before the end of the year.
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
William Hill poised to promote Philip Bowcock to CEO position: report
February 22, 2017