Tag Archives: Itai Zak
- GoWild opens offices in Malta to support its continuous expansion into the Nordic markets
June 14, 2017
With growth driven by its revolutionary new gaming platform, GoWild has established a Malta subsidiary, with a dedicated team focused on Nordic players.
- SBTech bids goodbye to CEO Itai Zak, welcomes Deutsche Bank’s Richard Carter
February 5, 2016
Sports betting technology provider SBTech bids goodbye to CEO Itai Zak, welcomes former Deutsche Bank analyst Richard Carter.
- SBTech signs agreement with SAZKA
February 1, 2016
Deal provides the Czech Republic’s market-leading lottery operator with a full turnkey sports betting solution.
- SBTech strengthens its leading turnkey gaming solution, Chameleon360, via a new partnership with Evolution, the industry-leading live dealer provider
December 16, 2015
SBTech, have announced a new strategic partnership with Evolution, the world’s leading live casino provider.
- SiGMA Gamification Conference: Top Speakers You Can’t Afford to Miss
September 30, 2015
The Gamification track at SiGMA 2015 will be held on 5 November at the InterContinental Conference Arena.
- SBTech takes a dynamic approach to the in-play experience with the addition of cashout and live-streaming across all verticals
August 12, 2015
The brand new cashout function, which gives players the option to sell their bets back to the operator.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
September 19, 2014