Tag Archives: israel sports betting board
- Israel pays GBI Racing £4.9m compensation for betting ban
3 January 2018
Israel's government agrees to pay GBI Racing £4.9m as compensation for early termination of contract following Israel's race betting ban.
- Israel finance minister wants to ban slots and race betting, maintain casino ban
4 August 2016
Israel's finance minister maintains casino opposition, backs commission report that recommends banning slot machines and race betting.
- GTECH win OPAP online betting tender; Israel Sports Betting Board’s record 2013
5 March 2014
GTECH wins tender to aid Greek monopoly OPAP's online gambling efforts; Israel Sports Betting Board has record revenue in 2013.
- ISBB launch upgraded site; Don-Bet operators face fresh charges
10 February 2014
Israel Sports Betting Board launch upgraded site courtesy of LVS and Lotsys; Don-Bet operators facing new tax evasion charges
- LVS, Lotsys win Israel sports bet bid; Belgium adds 10 to operator blacklist
7 September 2012
LVS and Lotsys win 10-year Israel Sports Betting Board contract; Belgium awards last of retail sports bet licenses, adds names to blacklist
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017