Tag Archives: israel sports betting board
- Israel pays GBI Racing £4.9m compensation for betting ban
January 3, 2018
Israel's government agrees to pay GBI Racing £4.9m as compensation for early termination of contract following Israel's race betting ban.
- Israel finance minister wants to ban slots and race betting, maintain casino ban
August 4, 2016
Israel's finance minister maintains casino opposition, backs commission report that recommends banning slot machines and race betting.
- GTECH win OPAP online betting tender; Israel Sports Betting Board’s record 2013
March 5, 2014
GTECH wins tender to aid Greek monopoly OPAP's online gambling efforts; Israel Sports Betting Board has record revenue in 2013.
- ISBB launch upgraded site; Don-Bet operators face fresh charges
February 10, 2014
Israel Sports Betting Board launch upgraded site courtesy of LVS and Lotsys; Don-Bet operators facing new tax evasion charges
- LVS, Lotsys win Israel sports bet bid; Belgium adds 10 to operator blacklist
September 7, 2012
LVS and Lotsys win 10-year Israel Sports Betting Board contract; Belgium awards last of retail sports bet licenses, adds names to blacklist
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
Online gambling claims one-third of Belgium’s 2015 market revenue
September 7, 2017