Tag Archives: ISPT Wembley
- Jakub Michalak Wins the ISPT at Wembley
6 June 2013
In poker news, Jakub Michalak won the International Stadiums Poker Tour at Wembley. One of the exciting tournaments in living memory.
- Pete Linton Leads the ISPT Final Table as the Superstars Crash and Burn
5 June 2013
In poker news, Devilfish, Deeb, Bansi and Gardner all crash and burn as Pete Linton leads final 6 players at the inaugural ISPT at Wembley.
- ISPT Recap: The Charge of the Old School Brigade
4 June 2013
It’s the old school making a charge for the price of €1M: Devilfish, Deeb, Gardner and Bansi all hopeful to become the inaugural ISPT champion.
- Musing With Masquelier; Turning Dreams Into Reality
Lee Davy talks to Prosper Masquelier about his dream to host a poker tournament in Wembley Stadium.
- An ISPT View: Is €589,060 an Expensive Overlay or Global Marketing on the Cheap?
Poker news, Lee caught up Simon Trumper, Tournament Director of ISPT Wembley, as he discuss about the overlay and potential damage for DTD.
- Taking Time With Sam Trickett in ISPT Wembley
Lee Davy caught up Sam Trickett as he waited for him to walk back onto the Wembley Stadium.
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
18 July 2016
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
19 February 2014