Tag Archives: ISPT 2013
- Life in the Middle of a €589,000 ISPT Overlay
2 June 2013
The numbers are in and 761-entrants means that the Dusk till Dawn (DTD) owner, Rob Yong, is looking down the barrel of a €589,000 overlay.
- Jeff Sarwer Gives His View on the Marketing Prowess of the People Behind the ISPT
Lee Davy talks to Jeff Sarwer on his view about the marketing prowess of the people behind ISPT.
- Alban Juen Leads the Inaugural ISPT Event at Wembley Stadium
1 June 2013
The vision of the ISPT finally materializes at Wembley Stadium and it’ a sight to behold as Alban Juen takes the chip lead on Day 2A.
- The Grinder Stops Working
The Grinder has been one of the most prominent ambassadors of ISPT since the wheels started turning nearly two-years ago.
- Chewing the ISPT Fat With Barny Boatman
Lee Davy talks to Hendon Mobster Barny Boatman about his experience at the Day 1 of ISPT Wembley.
- Anton Wigg Talks About the ISPT at Wembley
Lee Davy talks to Anton Wigg about the International Stadium Poker Tour 2013 at Wembley.
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
18 July 2016
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
19 February 2014