Tag Archives: Isle of Man
- Life Outside of Poker: Jennifer Shahade – Chess
September 18, 2014
Lee sits down w/ the poker player, chess Grandmaster & writer Jennifer Shahade to talk about the inclusion of chess at the UKIPT & more.
- Play Chess & Poker at the UKIPT Isle of Man; First Million Dollar Chess Tournament is Born in Las Vegas
September 3, 2014
The UKIPT are planning to spice up their Isle of Man tour stop by integrating chess and poker in a multi-game event.
- The PokerStars School of Customer Service, Security and Reliability
August 12, 2014
Lee Davy takes a look at the recent decision by PokerStars to release a video that takes their customers on a tour of their headquarters.
- Weekly Poll – Will any Gibraltar or IOM operators move back to London after the 15% tax is implemented?
August 1, 2014
UK Government have announced a 15% point of consumption tax on remote gambling services provided to British players starting in December.
- New 15% Tax? Isle of Man and Gibraltar Gaming Companies Will Stay Put
July 22, 2014
The tax man cometh in the form of a 15% point of consumption tax on UK gamblers. Gaming companies serving UK gamblers will now be taxed.
- Belgium, Bulgaria break out blacklists; Alderney teams with Spectrum Gaming
June 13, 2013
Belgium and Bulgaria add names to online gambling blacklist; Alderney and Spectrum Gaming team on new regulatory consultancy
Online gambling claims one-third of Belgium’s 2015 market revenue
September 7, 2017
Caesars up ante in legal war with Massachusetts and Wynn Resorts
January 5, 2014
Belgium’s restrictive new online gambling rules close to reality
January 16, 2018