Tag Archives: Isle of Man
- Inside PokerStars: Episode #5 The Data Center
14 January 2015
PokerStars continues Inside PokerStars series by delving into the question of gaming security as they head to the Isle of Man data center.
- Isle of Man helps online gambling licensees cope with UK point of consumption tax
20 December 2014
Isle of Man offers online gambling licensees a tax break to offset UK's point of consumption tax; Gibraltar not done with POCT challenge.
- UK online gambling operators brace for Darwinian contest under new regulations
29 November 2014
A roundtable of eGaming execs on the Isle of Man concludes that a lot of UK-licensed operators won't survive the new regulatory reality.
- Life Outside of Poker: Jennifer Shahade – Chess
18 September 2014
Lee sits down w/ the poker player, chess Grandmaster & writer Jennifer Shahade to talk about the inclusion of chess at the UKIPT & more.
- Play Chess & Poker at the UKIPT Isle of Man; First Million Dollar Chess Tournament is Born in Las Vegas
3 September 2014
The UKIPT are planning to spice up their Isle of Man tour stop by integrating chess and poker in a multi-game event.
- The PokerStars School of Customer Service, Security and Reliability
12 August 2014
Lee Davy takes a look at the recent decision by PokerStars to release a video that takes their customers on a tour of their headquarters.
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
18 July 2016
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
24 May 2014