Tag Archives: Isle of Man
- Punters protest 12bet, 138.com, Fun88, TLCbet’s Cheltenham bonus abuse claims
April 3, 2016
Racing punters are up in arms after TGP Europe sites 12Bet, 138.com, Fun88 and TLCBet close accounts and refuse to pay Cheltenham winnings.
- Pariplay Ltd. Integrates Gaming Content with BetConstruct
March 18, 2016
Entire portfolio of Pariplay’s real-money online casino and iGaming titles to feature on BetConstruct software platform.
- Pariplay Ltd. Launches FUSION
February 25, 2016
Pariplay Ltd., a gaming technology company, has announced the launch of FUSION, an online gambling content aggregator platform.
- Inside PokerStars: Episode #5 The Data Center
January 14, 2015
PokerStars continues Inside PokerStars series by delving into the question of gaming security as they head to the Isle of Man data center.
- Isle of Man helps online gambling licensees cope with UK point of consumption tax
December 20, 2014
Isle of Man offers online gambling licensees a tax break to offset UK's point of consumption tax; Gibraltar not done with POCT challenge.
- UK online gambling operators brace for Darwinian contest under new regulations
November 29, 2014
A roundtable of eGaming execs on the Isle of Man concludes that a lot of UK-licensed operators won't survive the new regulatory reality.
SBOBET exiting UK market while 12Bet pulls sportsbook, leaves casino
September 5, 2014
UK gambling operators face stiff fines for breaching ad codes
January 26, 2018