Tag Archives: Isle of Man
- The Stars Group cutting staff in Isle of Man on int’l market woes
September 19, 2019
PokerStars parent company The Stars Group trimming Isle of Man payroll after international market slowdown; FunFair wins IOM supplier license.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Why Disaster Recovery is important with IOM’s Lyle Wraxall
July 25, 2019
Digital Isle of Man CEO Lyle Wraxall shares their contingency plan should a disaster strike in operators primary jurisdiction, and why disaster recovery matters.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Isle of Man set to become a blockchain and iGaming hub with Tony Ure
February 21, 2019
Isle of Man is positioning itself at the epicenter of blockchain and iGaming, kicking off with the opening of its brand new Blockchain Office this spring.
- Isle of Man GSC introduces software suppliers’ licence
February 19, 2019
The Isle of Man GSC is introducing a licensing scheme for software suppliers that will go hand-in-hand with the creation of a centralised software database.
- Oklahoma tribe launches GreySnowPoker with former PokerStars man at the helm
November 12, 2018
The Iowa Tribe of Oklahoma has launched GreySnowPoker as a real and play money product operating on the back of an Isle of Man gaming license.
- Microgaming celebrates one year at Sixty Two
August 3, 2018
Microgaming marks its Isle of Man HQ's first anniversary with the burial of a time capsule underneath the building’s entrance.
PokerStars opens second office in the Isle of Man
June 1, 2017