Tag Archives: Isle of Capri
- Class action targets Interblock’s electronic craps commission
January 27, 2017
Interblock's electronic craps hit with federal class action lawsuit over miscalculated commissions; Florida senate fast-tracks new gaming legislation.
- Eldorado Resorts strikes $1.7b deal for Isle of Capri Casinos
September 19, 2016
Regional casino operator Eldorado Resorts inks $1.7b deal to acquire rival Isle of Capri Casinos, enlarged firm has 20 casinos in 10 states.
- GAN inks Simulated Gaming free-play online deals with Borgata, Isle of Capri Casinos
December 23, 2015
GAN inks two new Simulated Gaming online free-play deals with Atlantic City's Borgata and Isle of Capri Casinos' Lady Luck Interactive.
- Investing The Hard Way: Third Quarter Review
October 7, 2013
In this weeks' Investing the Hard Way - Vince Martin shares his insights on to describe the third quarter for gambling stocks.
- Investing The Hard Way: US Regionals Still Defying Gravity
August 26, 2013
US regionals have been among the best in gambling market. It is outperforming not only broad market, but other gambling stocks as well.
- Investing The Hard Way: Where US Regionals Stand Now
March 25, 2013
Vince shares his thoughts on the stocks of operators of regional casinos here in the U.S. and recommended buying stocks from Macau.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017