Tag Archives: Isle of Capri
- Class action targets Interblock’s electronic craps commission
January 27, 2017
Interblock's electronic craps hit with federal class action lawsuit over miscalculated commissions; Florida senate fast-tracks new gaming legislation.
- Eldorado Resorts strikes $1.7b deal for Isle of Capri Casinos
September 19, 2016
Regional casino operator Eldorado Resorts inks $1.7b deal to acquire rival Isle of Capri Casinos, enlarged firm has 20 casinos in 10 states.
- GAN inks Simulated Gaming free-play online deals with Borgata, Isle of Capri Casinos
December 23, 2015
GAN inks two new Simulated Gaming online free-play deals with Atlantic City's Borgata and Isle of Capri Casinos' Lady Luck Interactive.
- Investing The Hard Way: Third Quarter Review
October 7, 2013
In this weeks' Investing the Hard Way - Vince Martin shares his insights on to describe the third quarter for gambling stocks.
- Investing The Hard Way: US Regionals Still Defying Gravity
August 26, 2013
US regionals have been among the best in gambling market. It is outperforming not only broad market, but other gambling stocks as well.
- Investing The Hard Way: Where US Regionals Stand Now
March 25, 2013
Vince shares his thoughts on the stocks of operators of regional casinos here in the U.S. and recommended buying stocks from Macau.