Tag Archives: Isai Scheinberg
- PokerStars Responds to Casino and Sportsbook Survey
September 5, 2012
In gaming news, this weekend we ran a story about PokerStars soliciting feedback from its players about their sports betting habits.
- PokerStars’ Scheinberg charges to be dropped: Isai #1 on CalvinAyre.com Power50
August 22, 2012
Industry sources predict PokerStars founder Isai Scheinberg to settle criminal charges with the DoJ and tighten grip on global online poker
- Latest factoids from the PokerStars/DoJ deal to acquire Full Tilt Poker
July 31, 2012
The latest news regarding Tuesday's announcement of a deal between the US Dept. of Justice, PokerStars, Full Tilt and Absolute Poker/UB.
- Absolute Poker’s Brent Beckley sentenced to 14 months for Black Friday role
July 23, 2012
Absolute Poker co-founder Brent Beckley sentenced to 14 months for conspiring to commit bank fraud relating to the Black Friday indictments.
- Dept. of Justice files Campos/Elie response, incorrectly fingers Willie Nelson
November 5, 2011
US Dept. of Justice files a response to the pre-trial motion to dismiss brought by Black Friday indictees John Campos and Chad Elie.
- Cardroom International files $10m RICO suit against PokerStars, Full Tilt
October 5, 2011
Florida-based poker software firm Cardroom International files $10m RICO suit against PokerStars and Full Tilt, alleging unfair competition.
Aussie Matt joins CoinPoker; Rafe Furst creates The Crypto Company
November 21, 2017
Full Tilt Poker to Drop the Poker?
July 21, 2014