Tag Archives: Isai Scheinberg
- The only prize that Ray Bitar will get in a while
27 September 2012
Bitar wins CalvinAyre.com weekly poll
- PokerStars Responds to Casino and Sportsbook Survey
5 September 2012
In gaming news, this weekend we ran a story about PokerStars soliciting feedback from its players about their sports betting habits.
- PokerStars’ Scheinberg charges to be dropped: Isai #1 on CalvinAyre.com Power50
22 August 2012
Industry sources predict PokerStars founder Isai Scheinberg to settle criminal charges with the DoJ and tighten grip on global online poker
- Latest factoids from the PokerStars/DoJ deal to acquire Full Tilt Poker
31 July 2012
The latest news regarding Tuesday's announcement of a deal between the US Dept. of Justice, PokerStars, Full Tilt and Absolute Poker/UB.
- Absolute Poker’s Brent Beckley sentenced to 14 months for Black Friday role
23 July 2012
Absolute Poker co-founder Brent Beckley sentenced to 14 months for conspiring to commit bank fraud relating to the Black Friday indictments.
- Dept. of Justice files Campos/Elie response, incorrectly fingers Willie Nelson
5 November 2011
US Dept. of Justice files a response to the pre-trial motion to dismiss brought by Black Friday indictees John Campos and Chad Elie.
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
15 October 2012
Calvin Ayre Indicted by Feds; Calvin Ayre Releases Statement
28 February 2012
US DOJ reverses its 2011 opinion on scope of Wire Act
15 January 2019