Tag Archives: Ira Rubin
- Sheriff CEO denied bail; Ira Rubin denied appeal; jailor, bookie or all of the above?
20 February 2014
Dutch judge rejects Sheriff Gaming CEO Stijn Flapper bail request; payment processor Ira Rubin sentence appeal denied; Jailor or bookie?
- Black Friday payment processor Ira Rubin handed three year sentence
26 July 2012
Payment processor Ira Rubin given three-year sentence for his role in moving money for online poker companies indicted on Black Friday
- Black Friday’s Ira Rubin pleads guilty; new civil suit filed against Excapsa
18 January 2012
Ira Rubin pleads guilty to bank and wire fraud in connection with online poker payment processing; players sue Excapsa for damages
- Black Friday case against Campos and Elie likely to go to trial in March
2 December 2011
The trial of Black Friday indictees John Campos and Chad Elie will be heard in March 2012 following a federal court hearing on Thursday.
- Black Friday payment processor Ira Rubin’s bail bid denied
9 June 2011
Indicted Black Friday payment processor Ira Rubin denied bail in New York court on Wednesday, deemed flight risk.
- BLACK FRIDAY: Another indicted individual in US custody
28 April 2011
Poker industry news: Black Friday defendant Ira Rubin was arrested in Guatemala on April 25, bringing the number of indicted individuals in US custody to four.
Calvin Ayre Foundation to match donations to Barbuda relief effort
9 September 2017
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
15 October 2012