Tag Archives: Ira Rubin
- Sheriff CEO denied bail; Ira Rubin denied appeal; jailor, bookie or all of the above?
February 20, 2014
Dutch judge rejects Sheriff Gaming CEO Stijn Flapper bail request; payment processor Ira Rubin sentence appeal denied; Jailor or bookie?
- Black Friday payment processor Ira Rubin handed three year sentence
July 26, 2012
Payment processor Ira Rubin given three-year sentence for his role in moving money for online poker companies indicted on Black Friday
- Black Friday’s Ira Rubin pleads guilty; new civil suit filed against Excapsa
January 18, 2012
Ira Rubin pleads guilty to bank and wire fraud in connection with online poker payment processing; players sue Excapsa for damages
- Black Friday case against Campos and Elie likely to go to trial in March
December 2, 2011
The trial of Black Friday indictees John Campos and Chad Elie will be heard in March 2012 following a federal court hearing on Thursday.
- Black Friday payment processor Ira Rubin’s bail bid denied
June 9, 2011
Indicted Black Friday payment processor Ira Rubin denied bail in New York court on Wednesday, deemed flight risk.
- BLACK FRIDAY: Another indicted individual in US custody
April 28, 2011
Poker industry news: Black Friday defendant Ira Rubin was arrested in Guatemala on April 25, bringing the number of indicted individuals in US custody to four.
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
Calvin Ayre Foundation to match donations to Barbuda relief effort
September 9, 2017
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
October 15, 2012