Tag Archives: IR
- Bill to abolish IR law in Japan could see light
9 January 2020
Political opposition forces are considering a bill to scrap the country’s casino plans, jumping on the birbery scandal that has mired the process.
- Japan moves forward with regulatory body for IR space
11 July 2019
Japan continues to push IR regulations building its regulatory framework to steer the direction of gambling in shape.
- International Tourism Department created to help Japan IR process
3 July 2019
The Japan Tourism Agency is getting a facelift and a bunch of new responsibility ahead of Japanese elections.
- Japan takes another step toward IR launch
28 March 2019
Japan continues to move forward with its strategic development of the necessary framework to govern integrated resorts (IR) in the country.
- Becky’s Affiliated: 7 reasons why the Japan Gaming Congress is a game changer
1 May 2014
Each year there are a huge number of gambling conferences taking place throughout the world focusing on various regions and niches.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
31 March 2017