Tag Archives: iPoker Network
- iPoker Network becomes the first B2B network to share European liquidity
November 29, 2018
Playtech's iPoker Network has become the first B2B poker network to take advantage of the new European shared liquidity laws
- Poland waves bye-bye to iPoker Network & live tournaments
April 27, 2017
Gambling entities leaving the Polish market increased, after all skins on the iPoker Network would cease offering a product from 24 April by GWPA post.
- The iPoker Network Retreats From Ukraine; 3 Skins Take a Similar Line in Russia
August 25, 2016
The iPoker Network has told their Ukrainian based players that they have until the end of the month to withdraw their funds.
- 3-Barrels: PKR Open Live Casino; PokerStars Roll Out Spin & Go Holiday Promotion; iPoker Upset MTT Regs
August 23, 2016
PKR celebrates a decade in business by opening PKR Live Casino; PokerStars roll out Spin & Go holiday promotion; iPoker upset MTT regs.
- 6-Plus Hold’em to Debut on iPoker Network
February 18, 2016
The iPoker Network announced plans to launch a new derivative of poker known as 6-Plus Hold’em, a game promoted in Asia by Ivey and Dwan.
- Playtech’s iPoker network scraps three-year-old tiered liquidity experiment
August 11, 2015
Playtech's iPoker network announces that it's scrapping its three-year-old tiered liquidity experiment, with both tiers merging on Tuesday.
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
October 16, 2018