Tag Archives: IPO
- Inside the Messy Red Rock Resorts IPO
April 19, 2016
Red Rock Resorts filed for an initial public offering last week with the SEC to sell close to $500M in shares to the public.
- Station Casinos wants to be publicly traded again, IPO could reach $100M
October 15, 2015
Eight years after going private, the Fertitta-led Station Casinos has filed for an initial public offering that could reach $100 million.
- Stay away from King, The Emperor has No Clothes
March 31, 2014
Investing can sometimes resemble actual gambling, but ideally it shouldn’t. It should be a game of skill rather than a game of chance.
- King files updated IPO offering, hopes to raise $532.8 million
March 13, 2014
While the proverbial iron is hot, share holders of King Digital are pouncing on the chance for an IPO to generate as much as $532.8 million.
- Zynga monetizing players has been a problem for some time
July 26, 2012
Zynga monetizing players has been a problem for some time
- Defending the Facebook IPO
May 25, 2012
Vince Martin defends how Facebook outsmarted investors, giving the company and its founders, financiers, and employees an extra few billion.
Morgan Stanley bullish on Philippines’ casino GGR for 2018
January 5, 2018
Morgan Stanley outlook fuels Macau casino stocks rally
January 17, 2018