Tag Archives: IPO
- Studio City IPO proves to be a huge success for Melco
November 28, 2018
The recent IPO held by Studio City on the New York Stock Exchange produced a windfall for Lawrence Ho, chairman and CEO of Studio City.
- Melco Studio City stake reduced as additional US shares sold
November 21, 2018
Studio City American Depositary Shares increased by 4.3 million to 33 million, reducing Melco Resort’s stake from 57.3% to 54.1%.
- Lawrence Ho pockets huge payday from Studio City IPO
November 6, 2018
That initial public offering (IPO) helped life the company’s stock prices and also provided a windfall for its chairman and CEO, Lawrence Ho.
- Melco reveals US listing plans
October 10, 2018
Melco International has announced the submission of subsidiary Studio City’s application to be listed on the NYSE.
- Studio City still considering IPO in the US
August 22, 2018
Studio City International Holdings Ltd has continually proposed IPO through U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission which remains a subject for approval.
- Widus International eyes IPO in Philippine bourse
July 6, 2018
Widus International is considering listing its company with the PSE as part of its efforts to expand its business in the Southeast Asian archipelago.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018