Tag Archives: IPO
- Melco International seeks Studio City spin-off in US bourse
August 15, 2017
HongKong-listed casino operator Melco International is seeking a spin-off and separate listing of Studio City International Holdings Ltd. in the U.S.
- IPO would only exacerbate Studio City ownership maze
Melco International Development just put up a trial balloon to gauge interest in a possible initial public offering for Studio City Macau.
- Mark Blandford on making sense of IPOs
April 3, 2017
Mark Blandford of Burlywood Capital explains why it is dangerous for gambling start-ups to keep IPO as their holy grail.
- Silver Heritage Group to commence trading Monday following successful IPO and AUD$25 million equity raise to fund growth
August 28, 2016
Silver Heritage Group Limited, will list on the ASX on 29 August 2016 following the successful completion of its AUD$25 million IPO.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Advice for iGaming Affiliates with Roo Wright: Its never too late to start (again)
May 12, 2016
Some of today’s biggest and best affiliates have been working in the industry for over a decade now, including super affiliate Roo Wright.
- Inside the Messy Red Rock Resorts IPO
April 19, 2016
Red Rock Resorts filed for an initial public offering last week with the SEC to sell close to $500M in shares to the public.
Why the SEC really rejected the Bitcoin ETF
March 14, 2017