Tag Archives: IPO
- PointsBet launches IPO in hopes of expansion
19 June 2019
PointsBet has an agreement to launch on online sportsbook for Tioga Downs in New York as soon as the state approves the activity.
- SciPlay gets rave reviews from gaming analysts
30 May 2019
SciPlay's initial public offering (IPO) earlier this month is nothing but a success and things are looking very bright for the company's future.
- SciPlay IPO announced by Scientific Games
6 May 2019
SciPlay have announced the official pricing of their IPO, with 22 million class A shares available for purchase.
- SciPlay opens initial public offering
24 April 2019
SciPlay, a subsidiary of Scientific Games, are finally going ahead with their long planned for initial public officer.
- Scientific Games wants to take its social gaming arm public
8 April 2019
Scientific Games has filed an IPO application with the U.S. securities regulator for what it will call “SciPlay,” which will be traded on the NASDAQ.
- An exclusive look inside BitPay
30 January 2019
BitPay hasn’t publicly discussed IPO but according to documents exclusively obtained by CoinGeek, it's suffering from some of the same problems as Bitmain.
Why the SEC really rejected the Bitcoin ETF
14 March 2017