Tag Archives: Iowa
- Tribal casino near Omaha gets greenlight
16 November 2017
The National Indian Gaming Commission (NIGC) has backed plans of the Ponca Tribe of Nebraska to construct a casino near Omaha.
- FantasyDraft acquire Fantasy Aces; Illinois, Iowa new DFS bills
27 January 2017
FantasyDraft makes play to become DFS sector's #3 operator by acquiring rival Fantasy Aces; new DFS bills intro'd in Iowa and Illinois.
- Californian poker players win forfeiture abuse case in Iowa
7 December 2016
California poker players has won their civil court case after Iowan State Troopers robbed them of $100,000 in cash during a routine traffic stop in 2013.
- Iowa Senator plans to revive dead fantasy sports betting bill
13 September 2016
State Senator Jeff Danielson has expressed his intention to once again sponsor a fantasy sports betting bill in the Hawkeye State.
- Iowa Bucks Trend with Gambling Profit Growth
12 July 2016
Iowa’s commercial gambling industry is bucking the downward revenue trend of other U.S. States as its revenue grew by $21.6M in fiscal 2016.
- Congress to hold hearing on DFS, sports betting and online gambling
14 April 2016
House of Representatives' subcommittee schedules May 11 hearing into legality of daily fantasy sports, sports betting and online gambling.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
Just 1.3% of daily fantasy sports players earn 91% of player profits
4 September 2015